Tuesday 14 September 2010

Play Date - Card Sets

Why not join me for a day or three, depending on your time and make these stunning cards!

Each set (of two) costs $5, do one set, do three, the option is yours and I am more than welcome to fit into your time schedule to make them.
Set A

I will be running this class for the week from the 20th till the 26th of September, please contact me for the date and time that you wish to come and create some magic.
Set B

When booking please let me know what sets you would like to take part in as there are only limited spaces available in each.
Set C

The entire class fee will go to the Pink Ribbon Breakfast, all donations between now and then will be receipted on ONE receipt which you can collection on or after the 23rd October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment