Thursday 22 July 2010

Box in a Bag

Well... I've started :-) I've been able to grab a few spare moments to put together my first sample for my workshops. I've had to start again as the samples I've previously created are still in New Zealand waiting to collected by the shipping company.



Stamps
• Cottage Garden - Wooden
(119163; set of 7; $32.95 AUD)

Paper
• Whisper White card stock: flowers
• Old Olive card stock: 4.5" x 4.5", 11.5" x 0.25", plus tags
• Cottage Wall Designer Paper: 11.5" x 5"

Ink
• Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad

Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Blender Pen
• Sticky Strip
• Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
• Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
• Scallop Edge Punch
• Horizontal Slot Punch
• Bone Folder
• Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
• Stampin' Up! Lots of Tags
• Stampin’ Dimensionals
• Blender pens

I really enjoyed creating this one, and I was actually able to get a photo of it before my son got to it :-) the last one he flatly squashed within minutes of me finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment