Sunday 8 August 2010

Super Excited

Now I’m getting super excited about my first Australian craft class, I ran classes for about six months back in New Zealand, with classes ranging from 1 person other than myself to 8 surrounding my 6 seater dining room table. I am so lucky that my husband stepped aside and let me use his office as my classroom and it won’t be long now until it’s fully set up. But for now I have set up tables and chairs to sit my wonderful attendants so they can start making creative masterpieces and things that they can be proud to share with their loved once.

My first class is based on a technique called patchwork quilt. We are going to be making a gift box and a greeting card very similar to this one.



We will be working with two different designer papers which in turn provides different matching colours.

If you attend you’ll be able to choose between

Holiday Treasures (Stampin' Up! ®)

or

Cottage Wall (Stampin' Up! ®)

So pop over to either Meet Up or my page on Facebook to reserve your space in my up and coming craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment